By Lanre Oloyede
Barely 48 hours to its special convention to elect its presidential flagbearer for the 2023 general elections, the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has released a bogus list of 18 subcommittees with most of the committees comprising of at least 38 members.
This was contained in a statement released Saturday by the National Publicity Secretary, Barr Felix Morka.
According to Barr Morka, some of the Committees and their Chairmen include:
1. Election Management Committee headed by governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State
2. Election Appeal Committee headed by governor Mai Mala Buni of Tobe State
3. Legal Committee headed by Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami
4. Budget committee headed by governor Inuwa Yahaya
5. Finance and Logistics Committee headed by governor Babajide Sanwolu
6. Accreditation/Decorations Committee headed by governor Dapo Abiodun
7. Security/Compliance Committee headed by governor Rotimi Akeredolu
8. Transportation Committee headed by governor Umar Ganduje
Meanwhile, the party has also issued program of events which showed that activities for the presidential convention will eventually kick off on Tuesday the 7th of June, 2023 as against the 6th of June earlier published.