Copyright Policy Page
Last Updated: 11/11/2023
Welcome to the Copyright Policy of [Your Website/Company Name]. This page outlines our approach to copyright issues, including the use of copyrighted materials, reporting copyright infringement, and how we handle copyright complaints.
1. Copyrighted Material:
All content and materials available on https://nigerianpilot.news/ are protected by copyright laws. This includes, but is not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Nigeran Pilot News and is protected by copyright laws.
2. Permitted Use:
You may view, download, and print content for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Nigerian Pilot News/DOM Communications Limited.
3. Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been used on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Copyright Agent:
https://nigerianpilot.news/ has designated the following individual as our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement:
5. Counter Notification:
If you believe that your content has been removed from the site in error, you may provide our Copyright Agent with a counter notification containing the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location before removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which https://nigerianpilot.news/ may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint or an agent of such person.
6. Changes to this Page:
We may update this Copyright Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal or regulatory reasons. Any updates will be posted on this page, and we encourage you to review it periodically.
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights of https://nigerianpilot.news/. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].